The Sound Healing Symphony
The Sound Healing Symphony is a melodic group of the West Coast's leading meditative musicians. Started in 2016 by Simona and Guy, The Sound Healing Symphony gathered 800 people at their first concert to benefit suicide prevention. Since then, they've sold out shows of 1,400+ people in San Francisco, San Diego, New York, Los Angeles, and Portland.
Seamlessly blending gongs, crystal bowls, and a variety of ethereal instruments into a soothing soundscape, The Sound Healing Symphony takes listeners into a deep meditative state at every event.
During the event, listeners lay down while being bathed head to toe in sound—it's a very hypnotic, ethereal experience. The Sound Healing Symphony typically performs in places that have a mystical quality, to magnify their power. Bringing people together through unique meditative experiences has been The Sound Healing Symphony's goal since the beginning.
BOOKINGS ✉️ SIMONA@SOUNDMEDITATIONPRESENTS.COM
The Sound Healing Symphony on the NBC Today Show
Featuring Sarah Glass, Guy Douglas, Russell Feingold, Dan Neville, Joule L'Adara and Simona Asinovski.
Live Show Pics
• Created the largest sound bath events in the country
• Sold out shows in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and New York at unique city venues
• Live streamed shows in the Metaverse
• Hosted a benefit concert and raised money for San Francisco Suicide Prevention
• Played private events at company headquarters like SnapChat and Facebook